TRANSFORMATION SPIRITS reflects our continued dream and life style of supporting sustainability and local community through the joy of hospitality. We believe local partnerships make a difference in our community.
Transformation Spirits contributes to the Louisville community by:
- Transformation Spirit is the Official Gin of the 2019 Kentucky Derby Festival, a private, nonprofit civic organization that generates in excess of $127.9 million annually for the local economy. Events on the Festival schedule also help to raise nearly $300,000 for area charities each year.
- Transformation Spirits supports Kentucky’s local communities growing need to feed the hungry and conquer the cycle of need. We are a participant in the Taste of Derby Festival benefiting Dare to Care Food Bank and Taste of the Bluegrass benefiting God’s Pantry Food Bank.
- Transformation Spirits is a proud supporter of the Louisville City Football Club and the Official Gin of the Louisville Bats and Louisville Slugger Field.
- Transformation Spirits is an Official Kentucky Proud business and Louisville Independent Business Alliance Member (LIBA).
- Transformation Spirits is a Corporate Sponsor of Insider Louisville – a nonprofit organization with a mission to raise the level of civic engagement in our community.
- Co-Owner Stuart Stein is on the Board of Directors of Slow Food Bluegrass, (SFBG) a volunteer chapter of Slow Food International and Slow Food USA in Louisville Kentucky. SFBG seek to carry out the Slow Food mission of good, clean and fair food for all, which means a world in which all people can access and enjoy food that is good for them, good for those who grow it and good for the planet.